Friday, February 18, 2011

Fun Adventures in Celestia...lol

Okay, so I know I haven't really been talking about what I've been doing in Celestia and all, so here I go.

Well, I'm not really that far into it. I just finished the quest where you have to find clues, and now I think I have to battle this boss crab guy...the only thing is I have no idea where he is.

Because it won't let me turn on my arrow.

Celestia is mean. It just is.

I've been spending most of my time in my castle just throwing my furniture in random places and failing duels in the arena.

It's a good life here.

Ya know...I should write a story. Not a W101 story, just a story. I've had a lot of ideas popping in my head lately, but I've never really gotten the time to type down my ideas on good ol' Microsoft Word.

I have a Skype now. My Skype status is over there on the sidebar thing. I also have an Oovoo, but that is for personal use only.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Clone Natalie. Clone Emma here.
    Celestia does seem mean, yes. I would not know; as I am in MooShu. D:.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep comments clean and appropriate, and no spam. Thank you for commenting :)