Friday, May 6, 2011

It might be awhile

Yeah. I know. No Spiral Sisters videos. No Natalie Moonblade videos. I know. I'm sorry. I've been really busy.

3 orders in my shop on Central. None of them done. None of them started. I know. I'm sorry.

No, I haven't been dilly-dallying with watching DesandNate videos (okay, a little bit, BUT NOT A LOT!) But I get loads of homework. Tests all the time. I'm behind on a lot of things online. I have a million ideas, a million things to do (it seems) and it's all piled right on my back.

So I'm sorry about that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I get like 5 friend requests on Facebook a day, and I log on like...once a week? A few times a week? At maximum, 2-3 times a week? Yeah.

Also, I just wanted to warn all of you out there if you have a FB for your wizard, I've came across a few people who have chatted me and telling me that I'm hot and that they wanna go out. Creepers. They don't even know what I look like irl. It's creepy and I just unfriend them.

I also get like 8 event invitations every week on Facebook. Oh my god, I'm not going to go to your virtual wedding or your "Wizard101 Facebook People Awards". This is what they are 99% of the time:

LAG, LAG, LAG, LAG, LAG, LAG, LAG, LAG, LAG LAG, DID I MENTION LAG?
SWEARING AROUND THE FILTER, MORE SWEARING AROUND THE FILTER
INAPPROPRIATE STUFF AROUND THE FILTER, INAPPROPRIATE STUFF AROUND THE FILTER
SITTING AROUND, WATCHING A BUNCH OF PEOPLE I BARELY KNOW PARTY.
KICKED OUT OR CONNECTION LOST.

Yeah.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you to all of those who support me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments clean and appropriate, and no spam. Thank you for commenting :)