Saturday, March 19, 2011

I neglected you, but I'm back

Okay, I'm sorry. I neglected you. I'm not going to make up any excuses. Well, maybe.

Here's why: I didn't feel like it.

And also, I've been learning GIMP.

Anyways.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ugh, remember February 2010? February 13th 2010...the day I opened my first Wizard101 blog, The Adventures of Natalie Moonblade. Man, I was so paranoid.

When I told you all about closing the blog and everything, you didn't get the whole story.

All of words in italic were what I THOUGHT was going to happen.

See, my friend is an ex-play of Wizard101. Now she thinks it's "boring", but she plays Fantage, LOLWUT. And she randomly googles my wizard's name, and see, if she came across this blog...then she would go and tell her mom that I still played such a "dark" and "dangerous" game and then her mom would call my mom and give her this one hour lecture on Wizard101 and how it's "inappropriate" and that blogging is "dangerous" and especially that I'm blogging about a "dark" game.

Look at how paranoid I was.

Tbh, she doesn't google it anymore. In fact, she doesn't remember my wizard's name.

And seriously, how is Wizard101 "dark"? It's a family friendly game! KI made it appealing to all family members!

I used to be really paranoid back in those days. I was REALLY paranoid when I was like 8. Someone on the Animal Crossing Wikia gave me a warning with a bunch of swears telling me that my page-making was horrible and editing sucked. Tbh, they were right xD, but then again, it was pretty rude. I thought the police would be after me XD.

So anyways, I won't be closing this blog. At least not in a long time. Yes, I may be taking breaks. And from now on, I'll notify you when I go on breaks. If I don't post for a certain amount of days, I don't call that a break. But if I'll be gone for several weeks, etc. I'll let you know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And I'll keep you updated on my GIMP learning. I'm currently just getting advice from Central.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So anyways, bye for now!

~Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments clean and appropriate, and no spam. Thank you for commenting :)