Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Graphics & Stories

Hey!

So I've been working on my graphics and I've improved a lot. I'm still working on a lot of things. I really want to learn how to make those clipping things in GIMP (I found a guide but it was confusing) and reflective text.

(Don't complain about the heart brushes. That's how they came. I wasn't going to go through every little white spot of the brush =.=)

Probably should've added a border on this one...maybe. I was going for a "flowy look" and I added drop shadows to the picture and text. I think my rendering is pretty good considering how much a pain in the butt the picture was to render. Cutting through.every.single.piece.of.her.hair is very aggravating. The only brushes used were some cloud brushes to give the flowy look. This was a shop order, I really wish it was a pop-out order :( lol, but I think it looks nice the way it is.


Now I've got to learn how to use my fractals correctly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, so I'm going to be writing a story. I'm not sure if I'm going to put it on Central because I'm not sure it would be appropriate over there. If I do post it on Central I'll probably have to modify it to make it Central-appropriate.

So besides that, the story is called "The Royal Bloods". It has vampires in it, no there are no Edward Cullen's, he vampires actually drink blood and don't sparkle. I'm still getting ideas and still working on the prologue. I hate prologues xD. I kind of just want to get to the story, y'know?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bye for now!

-Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments clean and appropriate, and no spam. Thank you for commenting :)