Saturday, April 2, 2011

Fangirliness

Okay, so I've gotten COMPLETELY OBSESSED with desandnate, these Youtubers.

They swear a lot though, so I think I'm not going to post a video or link or anything...

But umm....
*fangirl squeal*

Yeah so that's Destery (the "des" part of desandnate).

Huh?

I wasn't supposed to find out his last name?

No, no I wasn't stalking him, I WAS INNOCENTLY LOOKING AT HIS PERSONAL INFORMATION ON HIS MYSPACE PROFILE.

O.O

Yeah, I know, what a creep I am.

I made that pic, I know too many brushes, blah blah, work on your rendering, blah blah, blahhhh.

His hair is A PAIN IN THE BUTT to cut out, but it's awesometastic.


So um anyways, if you've googled "Natalie Moonblade" you'll see a question on WikiAnswers called "What is Natalie's Moonblade's real name?" O.O

Yeah, um, stalkers 0.o

Nah, jk, I dont really care, it's only my first name.

So that's it for now...


Bai!
*HUGE FANGIRL SQUEAL*

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

2 comments:

Please keep comments clean and appropriate, and no spam. Thank you for commenting :)