Friday, April 8, 2011

Chicken Nuggets o.o


That explains it all xD

So, I got a lot of orders in my shop on Central, I almost went crazy. I was too lazy (OOH THAT RHYMES) to do them, but in honesty, I could've gotten them done in like 10 minutes and they weren't even hard. One was just putting in a background, adding text, rotating it, adding a drop shadow, DONE. Click, click, click, done.


Here's another one, it was fun to make, but I almost lost it when GIMP froze, thank god I didn't loose it:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my 3D Text! I wish someone would order something with 3D text...



Background is white so it shows up on the blog. I was gonna make it rainbow, but it looks really weird with rainbow.

Other stuff, might not write a story. *audience applauds*. Yeah, I have some ideas but I just don't think I'm gonna write it.

Oh, and people, I have to. Just one.


Caption: Dis flower I likez. It smellz good.

That's all I gotta say.

Bye for now! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments clean and appropriate, and no spam. Thank you for commenting :)