Monday, April 4, 2011

Obsessive Fangirliness Disorder

Okay, I'm here to inform you that I have an extreme case of OFD, Obsessive Fangirliness Disorder.

See, my case is probably the most extreme as this disorder as you can get.

You want to know why?

My avatar on Central is DESTERY, my sig is DESTERY, my desktop background is DESTERY, my youtube channel background is DESTERY, my w101 central profile is DESTERY, my w101 central blog is DESTERY, my userpage on central is DESTERY, if anyone calls me by my right last name, I will kill them, I force them to use "Moore" not my actual last name, my Firefox persona is DESTERY, I have DESTERY written on my hand, I wrote DESTERY on all of the pages in my binder, I have pictures of DESTERY in my room, I taped DESTERY'S face to my binder, all I thought about today was DESTERY, I felt lost because DESTERY'S face wasn't anywhere when I was at school.

As you can see, my case is very extreme. Thankfully, I can calm myself before I go crazy without seeing his face because I taped his face all over my binder and inside it too. So in case I feel crazy without his face, I just gotta look at my binder.

Also, if any of you are wondering...

-Destery's last name is Moore
-The Destery firefox persona was made by me, you can only see his eyes in it though >.< not his whole face. But who cares, I like his eyes. If you want to see it, go here: http://www.getpersonas.com/en-US/ and in the search box in the top right corner, type in Destery Moore, there is only one.
-And people, Destery is a guy, not a girl xD

I just taped the pictures a few hours ago, so when I go to school tomorrow people will be like "Who's that person all over your binder?"

I already have my response set up.

As I type this I occasionally look over at my binder and look at the little Destery faces looking back at me.

Thank god for printers.

Well anyways that's it for now, bye! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments clean and appropriate, and no spam. Thank you for commenting :)