Saturday, April 16, 2011

Art and Social Networks

Hai peeps! :D

Okay, so my uncle has been a digital artist for a long time and he does a bunch of this cool 3D stuff I really really really want to show you guys. I know I'm probably not supposed to show off artwork that isn't mine (but I'm gonna give credit) but I'm his niece and he knows I'm not gonna go and sell it off DeviantArt x_x.

See, I'm gonna try to find a picture he made and show you people, but you see, it has his name in this transparent text in the center of a lot of his work which is like an anti-rip watermark. And also, I don't want all of you stalking him on Facebook and trying to find me on there since you already know my first name x_x.

What I CAN tell you right now is that he uses Photoshop (for tweaking purposes mostly) and a lot of these really fancy 3D softwares.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay the social networking part. I don't really go on my Natalie Moonblade facebook account a lot anymore because all it is is just a bunch of young kids swearing and thinking their cool and all I do is go on there to like...change my status every two weeks? Then I get invites to go to these people's "weddings" x.x Yeah, so you might have to wait a little bit for me to accept your friend request if you send me one.

I DO use my Twitter every one and awhile, mainly for posting links and just saying random things.

Diary of a wizard connectX, every month or so I might log in...

Central, everyday, mainly for my shop.

That's pretty much it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm going to show you more of my artwork later :)

Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments clean and appropriate, and no spam. Thank you for commenting :)