Sunday, March 20, 2011

News & Things

Alright, is this the first time I've actually posted two days in a row? Lol.

This is probably apparent to all of you but, I'm kind of done with Wizard101.

By that, I mean, I won't be playing it. I'll only go on for friends, music videos, pictures, parties. Not to finish up Celestia or anything.

And one day, that will all be done too.

Wizard101 just isn't the fun and excitement it used to be to me. Now, W101 is like an old toy that used to be loved, but was left in the basement.

One day, all the W101 blogs will close.

Wizard101 will never close though.

One day, Natalie Moonblade will be a lost name.

Nobody will ever have known the little necromancer Natalie Moonblade.

And who knows, maybe another little Natalie Moonblade will open her own blog too.

Whenever that is, I hope it's a successful one.

I won't be quitting blogging and W101 entirely though, not for a long time.

Mainly, this blog will just be for sharing my stories, posting pictures, Natalie Moonblade Productions, Spiral Sisters Stuff, artwork, graphics, major W101 updates...


Anyways, I plan on writing a story, not Wizard101 related, like a story with vampires in it.

I'm still messing around with stuff on GIMP.


Anyways, bye for now.

-Natalie

1 comment:

  1. Aww, will miss it. There's housing decorating, leveling, crafting, hatching, gardening, etc. still! Don't think I'm getting bored for a while :)

    ReplyDelete

Please keep comments clean and appropriate, and no spam. Thank you for commenting :)