Saturday, January 22, 2011

Friends

Listen up peeps, one of my besties from W101 Central, Percifica, aka Alexandra "Lexi" Emerald or Jessica Spell opened a blog called the "Pyromancer Princess" and I want you to follow it!

Click me to go to her blog!

I also got a new mouse (not not a real one, a laptop mouse) which I know isn't anything exciting, but its just so nice when you scroll, you don't have to put any pressure on it at all. :) I love it.

OH! And if you haven't seen it...if you are a girl W101 player then you NEED to join Wizard101 Girls. Its made by me and its for all girl players, to join go here: www.wizard101girls.webs.com
and bookmark it!

Need to go work on the website I'm creating for a new girl clan, so bye for now!

-Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments clean and appropriate, and no spam. Thank you for commenting :)