Friday, January 28, 2011

Wizard101 Girls needs artists & more members!

Okay, so I know, I've been advertising my site Wizard101 Girls waaay too much, but I want to get members...and artists.

Right now we just have 10 members, my goal is 30 members.

Okay so here's the requirements:
-Be a girl.
-Play Wizard101.

Simple, right? Yup.

To sign up:
1. Go here: http://www.wizard101girls.webs.com/
2. Read the homepage & the rules.
3. Across from the homepage are the "sign in" and "register" buttons. Click register.
4. Enter your info.
5. Check your e-mail. (Inbox and spam)

We are looking for more artists to make sigs/avi's/banners you know? So if you got some knowledge on graphics/art....sign up.

And if you have absolutely no idea about graphics or artwork...join :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments clean and appropriate, and no spam. Thank you for commenting :)