Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Kingsisle Removes Open Chat for all non-subcribers and more

Well this is unfortunate.

I am currently a non-subbing player and now my Open Chat gets removed. Which means I cant make music video or talk to someone without being all "... how ... ... doing?" or "HEY Yes how Rush Under doing?" -______-

I have a slight feeling they MIGHT remove this, because many players are REALLY upset about this. There was a huge rant on W101 Central but its closed now due to too much fighting.

Sorry for not posting a lot on this blog, I've been busy with school and stuff.

ALSO...You probably don't know but I've opened up a sketch shop on Central. And I will be taking orders on here :)

Looky here, and to order, copy & paste the form: click me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments clean and appropriate, and no spam. Thank you for commenting :)